Attend a 2,5 hour sightseeing tour of dramatic and beautiful Norwegian scenery.
The sightseeing tour starts by bus from the pier in Eidfjord to the Hardangervidda Nature Centre. At the center you'll see an exciting panoramic film by Ivo Caprino, where you can learn more about Norwegian fjords, mountains and waterfalls. You can also, through interactive stations, videos and aquariums, explore nature's interactions and relationships between nature and human activity.
From the Hardangervidda Nature Centre, the tour continues up Måbødalen where you have a wonderful view of Norways most famous waterfall; Vøringsfossen. It has a vertical drop of 145 meters and a total fall of 182 meters. In 2006, Vøringsfossen was the most visited natural attraction. Something that is not difficult to understand when we stop at a lookout point at the waterfall. The sightseeing tour starts in Eidfjord (on the road outside the tourist information office) at 11:45, corresponding with MS Tedno on Hardanger Fjord Cruise. The sightseeing tour ends in Eidfjord at approx. 14:20.
Please note, we do not adjust the times of the sightseeing bus to the arrival/departures of the cruise ships visiting Eidfjord.
PLEASE NOTE that if a date is fully booked it will not be available in the list.
Approx. 2.5 hours
11:45 am (at the road outside the Tourist Information Office in Eidfjord)
14:20 pm (at the road outside the Tourist Information Office in Eidfjord)
nok 390,- (adult)
nok 290,- (children under 16)
incl. ticket to Hardangervidda Nature Centre
Daily from May 1st to September 30th
Sales stop webshop
17:00 pm one day prior to departure
Sightseeing in Eidfjord with coach to the waterfall Vøringsfossen and entrance to Norsk Natursenter; Nature Centre
• Departure from the quay in Eidfjord at 11:45 am
• The tour is audioguided in English
• Duration of the tour is approx. 2,5 hrs
• The sightseeing bus corresponds with NORLED fjord cruise arriving in Eidfjord at 11:45
We kindly inform that all bookings are binding and there is no refund.
The price includes 12% VAT.
Terms Eidfjord Sightseeing
- Book online - there is no guarantee for availability without an online booking. Please note that the online booking closes at 19:00 pm the day prior to departure.
- All reservations are binding. No refund if you decide not to go. Exceptions if the tour is cancelled by the operator (Tide).
- If the tour is cancelled by the operator (Tide) and you have made your reservations online we will inform you as soon as possible.
- The Travel Document is your ticket and MUST be validated on departure. If you do not bring your Travel Document with you, you need to pay on the bus.
- Caution! Please be aware that the passenger is responsible to be in the bus at the time of departure. Out of respect for fellow passengers - AND TO BE IN TIME FOR THE FJORD CRUISE CORRESPONDANCE the bus has no opportunity to wait for passengers who are late.