Hike to Kjerag
Hike to Kjerag. Daily departure from June 11th to August 31st and Saturdays in September 2016.
The season is extended with tours Saturdays in September!
Join us for a spectacular tour in wild, beautiful and real Norwegian scenery.
More information about the tour
A hike to Kjerag is an experience like no other. You will see the amazing Kjeragbolten and gaze out at beautiful Lysefjord. The marked path goes in the rugged and beautiful terrain from Øygardstøl into Kjerag. Please note that the tour is not guided. The ticket is valid for the coach ride from Stavanger to Øygardstøl. From here you should allow approx. 5 hours back and forth. The route is well marked. The trail is considered demanding and only recommended to adult, experienced hikers.
We recommend that you bring enough food and drink. Please note that the tour requires hiking shoes and hiking clothing.
07.30 Departure from Stavanger Byterminalen (Bus terminal) track 5
07.50 Departure from Ruten Sandnes v/Mc Donalds
08.45 Byrkjedal (30 min. stop, departure 09:15)
10.45 Øygardstøl (starting piont hiking Kjerag)
16.45 Departure Øygardstøl (for hikers Kjerag)
19.00 Arrival Stavanger
Stavanger - Kjerag, round trip: Adult 550,- Child 450,- (AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE BOOKING)
For one-way ticket or to follow part of the journey, the price is as a round trip; Adult 550,- Child 450,-
When buying the ticket online, you are guaranteed a seat. Please note that the online booking sale closes at 8 pm the day prior to departure.
Please note there is no student or senior discount for this tour.
- Book online - there is no guarantee for availability without an online booking. Please note that the online booking closes at 19:00 pm the day prior to departure.
- All reservations are binding. No refund if you decide not to go. Exceptions if the tour is cancelled by the operator (Tide).
- If the tour is cancelled by the operator (Tide) and you have made your reservations online we will inform you as soon as possible.
- The Travel Document is your ticket and MUST be validated on departure. If you do not bring your Travel Document with you, you need to pay on the bus.
- Caution! Please be aware that the passenger is responsible to be in the bus at the time of departure. Out of respect for fellow passengers and the driving- and rest time roules for the driver the bus has no opportunity to wait for passengers who are late.